Hiya beauties, I’m not one for new year resolutions but I thought this year I would give it a go.
Here are my new year resolutions
1. Blog once a week at the same time each week. I tend to blog all over the place, it could be once a month or 7 times a week it just depends on my weekly scudule however next year I really want to upload frequently as I love to blog plus I really want to build up my follows, it makes me feel incredible to know people are reading this. I also am getting a new camera soon so my picture quality will be a hella lot better!
2. Eat better! I know this is a lot of people’s go to resolution but I say this every year and it just doesn’t stick for more than a few days. So next year I’m just going to make a few small changes instead of a whole drastic diet swap. I will be trying to eat a extra piece of fruit a day or avoid a takeaway, just baby steps to improve my overall health.
3. A hobby. Which brings me back to blogging, it’s my hobby – what I love to do however I want to find more things to incorporate in my blogs which I think I will achieve through finding another hobby. I’m unsure what this hobby is but it can’t hide from me forever!
4. Start using a diary so I can plan blogs, write dates of important events – just to make sure I stay on track!
5. Work with my first brand. I’m not 100% sure on how it all works but I know I’ve wanted to do it since I started reading blogs and watching YouTube videos, it sounds so exciting and to me personally if feels like a big achievement in the blogging world.
6. Move out! Yes 2017 is going to be the year I leave home😄 this is super exciting for two reasons, one because it’s just such a big step in life and two an get a dog!
That’s all for now beauties, let me know some of your new year resolutions?