Hiya girlies, just a little update we have our little youtube channel now with 3vlogs live:) we have 108 subs and are loving all the support and love.
we are grateful for everyone who has viewed our channel so far and are looking forward to filming more videos:D
A quick post today to let you know about my new YouTube channel. We uploaded our first vlog yesterday Alpacas, Arcades and Sea Life. We went to nature land and the aquarium, arcades and the beach, it was a great day so we filmed it and would love for you to give it a watch.
We meet this little cutie, and a Alpaca that bit me.
please give the video some love and our channel support as we really enjoyed this and are planning on a upload twice a week.
all for now
Hiya beauties, I’m not one for new year resolutions but I thought this year I would give it a go.
Here are my new year resolutions
1. Blog once a week at the same time each week. I tend to blog all over the place, it could be once a month or 7 times a week it just depends on my weekly scudule however next year I really want to upload frequently as I love to blog plus I really want to build up my follows, it makes me feel incredible to know people are reading this. I also am getting a new camera soon so my picture quality will be a hella lot better!
2. Eat better! I know this is a lot of people’s go to resolution but I say this every year and it just doesn’t stick for more than a few days. So next year I’m just going to make a few small changes instead of a whole drastic diet swap. I will be trying to eat a extra piece of fruit a day or avoid a takeaway, just baby steps to improve my overall health.
3. A hobby. Which brings me back to blogging, it’s my hobby – what I love to do however I want to find more things to incorporate in my blogs which I think I will achieve through finding another hobby. I’m unsure what this hobby is but it can’t hide from me forever!
4. Start using a diary so I can plan blogs, write dates of important events – just to make sure I stay on track!
5. Work with my first brand. I’m not 100% sure on how it all works but I know I’ve wanted to do it since I started reading blogs and watching YouTube videos, it sounds so exciting and to me personally if feels like a big achievement in the blogging world.
6. Move out! Yes 2017 is going to be the year I leave home😄 this is super exciting for two reasons, one because it’s just such a big step in life and two an get a dog!
That’s all for now beauties, let me know some of your new year resolutions?