Hiya girlies, just a little update we have our little youtube channel now with 3vlogs live:) we have 108 subs and are loving all the support and love.
we are grateful for everyone who has viewed our channel so far and are looking forward to filming more videos:D
A quick post today to let you know about my new YouTube channel. We uploaded our first vlog yesterday Alpacas, Arcades and Sea Life. We went to nature land and the aquarium, arcades and the beach, it was a great day so we filmed it and would love for you to give it a watch.
We meet this little cutie, and a Alpaca that bit me.
please give the video some love and our channel support as we really enjoyed this and are planning on a upload twice a week.
all for now
Hello beauties, today I have a haul for you. I probably shouldn’t of brought all this stuff however I did and I love it all. Right now I’m sitting all cosy, I got caught in the worst rain I’ve seen in ages! The point of me telling you this is that all my new clothes that I was wearing got drenched nevertheless they are currently drying on the radiator, it’s not all bad I have a bar of Oreo dairy milk-yumm yum.
The first item on my list of beautiful goodies is…
TIMBERLAND BOOTS, I bloody love them. I always um and ah about these as I adore them but the price tag hurts me. I would never be able to afford these alone so me and my boyfriend brought one shoe each. Worked out £65 each from office. It was the last pair and I think the women serving me wanted them as she seemed a bit annoyed that I was buying them…oops. I bet your thinking the colours a bit odd, I really love the colour it’s different to the classic Timberland boot colour whilst not being to bright. The colour works perfectly with most outfits, they are causing a few blisters but hopefully that subsides soon.
Next is a skirt from Topshop
i love Topshop clothing, I wouldn’t buy something that wasn’t in the sale though due to my tight budget being a student and all. This was £20 in the sale-I adore it. I find difficult to find skirts that fit around my bum and waist perfectly, but this skirt has a thumbs up from me. Plus it matches my next item.
I do have a obsession with this colour, I always tend to put my boyfriend in the direction of burgundy coloured clothes also, it’s great! These shoes were from New Look and cost £19 pound, what a bargain! I wanted a pair of heeled boots that were not too high for going out and nicer occasions as I am always in either converse, trainers or my new found love for my Timberland boots. I did have to size down in the shoes due to them not having my size however it was well worth it for these beauties.
I love this I think it’s great. I thought this would look so cute with a pair of boyfriend jeans or high waisted jeans I needed some more T-shirts. £5 a great price, plus I do love Harry Potter it reminds me of the Harry Potter puppet pals which is brilliant. That’s all from me(I may need to make a part 2) comment your thoughts and opinions below Lots of love Alex.xox
Hello beauts, my blog is back. To kick things off I am starting with a well overdue foundation review followed by a very exciting beauty and clothing haul tomorrow. So let’s get to the point the L’Oréal Infallible foundation.
Now first off the bottle is a yes from me, I definitely prefer plastic to glass foundation bottles. Yes glass is visually pleasing however is it worth the sudden rush of panic every time your bag of goods is dropped(plus if your clumsy like me-that’s often). I brought this after many good reviews it cost £9.99 from Superdrug on a 3for2 deal, because it was 3for2 I thought I would go all out and buy the L’Oréal beauty blender too-it wouldn’t feel right not too.
We will just ignore the upside down photo and the dirty beauty blender. The consistency for this product was a shock to me, it’s a thick mousse not in the slightest oily which is perfect for my acne prone skin. This applied smoothly, blendable and true to colour so there was no nasty surprises. Now this claims to be ‘total cover’ so it’s only right to talk about that, it’s BRILLIANT all the red blotches gone. Due to the consistency I expected a heavy feel but that wasn’t there, I forgot the foundation was there. I’ve tried many foundations and I actually gave up using it for a year due to not being able to find the perfect one for my difficult skin, and I bit the bullet and brought this beauty. My new makeup holy grail. L’Oréal Infallible.
That’s all from me beauts, leave below your comments and opinions on this foundation. 🙂
Hello sweets today I’m sitting watching Netflix all day long therefore i thought it would be relevant to share my favourite TV picks.
I’m nearly on the last season, i adore this show…. it’s addictive. If you like a serial killer plus forensic blood splatter analysis in one, this is the show for you.
2. Rick and Morty
I’m unsure if this is Netflix but who cares good TV is what matters here 🙂
American Dad and Family Guy are great but they have slowed down a bit and watching the same episode over and ever isn’t fun. Rick and Morty is like these shows but a scientist and his grandson. BLOODY BRILLIANT, I find nothing funny but this is hilarious.
3. The Originals
Think of a more adult version of Thw Vampire Diaries, not that The Vampire Diaries isn’t great because it’s amazing. However take away the high school part and we have the Originals, plus Klous is definitely something good….
This had me on the edge of my seat well… bed, all season. It was full of twists and turns and it’s definitely so,etching to watch amazballs.
And now the best part, my favourite snacks for these Netflix shows… yumm yumm
Candy Floss Grapes are amazing. It’s not like when you get a flavoured thing and it tastes nothing like it, it’s very candyflossy! It makes healthy eating a tad bit easier.
Harribo Milkshakes are the best Harribos around yumm yumm yumm.
That’s all from me, let me know any Netflix shows I should be watching and what you watch off the list above
Hiya beauties, I’m not one for new year resolutions but I thought this year I would give it a go.
Here are my new year resolutions
1. Blog once a week at the same time each week. I tend to blog all over the place, it could be once a month or 7 times a week it just depends on my weekly scudule however next year I really want to upload frequently as I love to blog plus I really want to build up my follows, it makes me feel incredible to know people are reading this. I also am getting a new camera soon so my picture quality will be a hella lot better!
2. Eat better! I know this is a lot of people’s go to resolution but I say this every year and it just doesn’t stick for more than a few days. So next year I’m just going to make a few small changes instead of a whole drastic diet swap. I will be trying to eat a extra piece of fruit a day or avoid a takeaway, just baby steps to improve my overall health.
3. A hobby. Which brings me back to blogging, it’s my hobby – what I love to do however I want to find more things to incorporate in my blogs which I think I will achieve through finding another hobby. I’m unsure what this hobby is but it can’t hide from me forever!
4. Start using a diary so I can plan blogs, write dates of important events – just to make sure I stay on track!
5. Work with my first brand. I’m not 100% sure on how it all works but I know I’ve wanted to do it since I started reading blogs and watching YouTube videos, it sounds so exciting and to me personally if feels like a big achievement in the blogging world.
6. Move out! Yes 2017 is going to be the year I leave home😄 this is super exciting for two reasons, one because it’s just such a big step in life and two an get a dog!
That’s all for now beauties, let me know some of your new year resolutions?
Hello beautiful girlies,
I love chocolate way to much, I thought this was having no benefits on my health, so I did a little research and found a few reasons why chocolate is good for you. This made me feel a lot better about having the odd chocolate bar!
(Dark chocolate is healthier but all chocolate has so benifits!)
Chocolate is made from the seed of the cocoa tree, it is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet.
Chocolate and cocoa is very high in the mineral magnesium which is essential for over 500 functions in your body, including – heart health and muscle function.
Cocoa and cacao contain plant nutrients called proanthocyanidins. These phytonutrients have been shown in research to protect against carcinogens and nervous system toxins.
It lowers blood pressure!
Chocolate helps support the production of dopamine in the body which is a chemical that helps us feel good.
(There we go girlies that is why chocolate makes us feel better on a down day!)🍫
Eating chocolate increases the levels of endorphins— natural pain killers. Eating dark chocolate may even help reduce those pains
Adiós for now girlies<3
Hiya girlies, I was doing some research and I found out some very interesting facts about cosmetics and I wanted to share them with you!
1. Women used to pinch their cheeks to give themselves rosy cheeks before blush was invented.
2. Now this one will want to make you check the ingredients on your smimmery products! Ground fish scales are sometimes used to add shimmer to eye shadows and lipsticks
3. In 3000 B.C. People wanted to be pale they had to “bleed themselves” by using leaches or cutting into a vein to achieve this look.
4. The first nail polish was invented in China in 3000 B.C. by mixing egg whites, beeswax, gum and colored powder
5. The most common injury caused by make-up is scratching the eye with a mascara wand.
6. In 1952, roll on deodorant was inspired by the ball-point pen.
I hope you found these facts interesting. I certainly did!
That’s all for now girlies, Adiós ❤