Hello beauties,i wanted to do a different kind of post today and whilst doing some research I came across the ’30 Beauty Questions Tag’, today I will be doing this tag!
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I remember my first makeup very clearly. It was a big set from Argos, something along the lines of pretty pink. It included a very orange foundation, lots of bright colourful shadows and some bright red/berry lip colours – I adored it!
2. Decribe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that’s fits your specifications?
My perfect mascara is ‘Benefits There Real’ non clumpy, lengthening mascara. I also love mascaras that kind of wing your eyelashes outwards so the are shorter on the inner corners than outer corners.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?
If I’m wearing foundation I want a full coverage otherwise I just wouldn’t wear it. If I wear foundation I go all out!
4. Favourite high end brand?
Urban Decay plus Jeffree Star.
5. What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Kat von D, and actually NYX I’ve never trying one of their products before! I know what I’m doing payday.
6. Favourite drugstore brand?
Collection, Revolution also Rimmel London!
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Nope, i don’t know if this is just me but they feel so heavy on my lashes my eyes actually become tired. It’s too much hassle.
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
Sometimes I will put my glasses on to get away without wearing eye make up as the glasses make them look bigger, so I’m that situation it would be concealer!
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Hoola bronzer! It works as a eyeshadow, contour and bronzer. Love it to pieces.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up a item here and there or get loads of goodies at once?
I definitely like to get lots of goodies at once, I find it way more exciting however I only shop of makeup on payday once a month.
11. Do you have a ‘beauty budget’ or do you spend freely?
I only allow myself to spend up to £50 on makeup a month, for example if I want an item that costs £50 I will only buy that whereas if I wanted products costing less I will get more.
12. Do you utilise coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
I have a boots and super drug card, they save you a lot of money if you shop there frequently.
13. What type of product do you buy most of?
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
Not that I’m aware of yet.
15. Do you avoid certian ingredients in cosmetics like parabens and sulfates?
Not completely but I do try.
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
SUPERDRUG! They always have 3 for 2 deals going on and have a huge range of products.
For high end I like to shop at House of Fraser.
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certian routine?
I like keeping to products I trust but this month I will be trying so,e new things I have had my eye one.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Benefit, I’ve never been disappointed with a product from them before all their makeup is incredible.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
I like 17 packaging its just really pretty and sturdy.
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kylie Jenner for a full face full coverage look.
Gigi Hadid for a more natural look.
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No but I would very much like to 🙂
23. 5 Favourite Beauty Gurus?
Emily Canham, Sophie Foster, Sophie Lousie, Tayna Burr, Sophdoesnails
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
I can’t stand lip and cheek stains. I love them only for the lips.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I could lie and say I’m not but I am. The worst one is sneezing just after putting eye makeup on or making my lipstick perfect but forgetting to brush my teeth before so I ruin my lipstick with toothpaste.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I love Urban Decays Primer Potion for the eyes, for face I tend to mix it up a lot I haven’t found a favourite yet!
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, GHD straighteners and Argon oil on the ends.
28. What do you apply first foundation or concealer?
Foundation, then concealer I wouldn’t have it any other way.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I want to go back to college to study media make up but I learn loads from YouTube!
30. What do you love about makeup?
I love being able to use makeup to make me feel more comfortable and confident in my skin, hide my imperfections and make my best features shine! I love being able to change looks to suit the occasion, you can do so much with makeup it’s a truly incredible thing. You don’t have to wear makeup to feel beautiful however it’s makes me feel beautiful that’s why I use it, that extra confidence that it gives me really helps me.
That’s all for now girlies, leave a comment or do this tag I nominate you! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I will see you again tommorow as I am now doing daily blogs!
Lots of love. Byeee❤️